HPI Throttle-By-Wire throttle bodies are CNC machined in-house from high quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM fit every time. We utilize your stock core electronics and build them into a new throttle body casting, CNC ported manifold, complete with new intake flanges and seals.
Our units are designed to increase airflow and improve horsepower gains while maintaining compatibility with stock map sensors, fuel rail and cruise control.
Versions for 2008-2016 H-D® Big Twins, B2, B3, and Milwaukee 8® all available.
Official order is placed when stock throttle body is sent in with work order form, 3-5 day turnaround time.
- Fully CNC ported in-house
- Utilizes stock fuel rail and map sensor
- Stock bolt pattern and location
- Stock electronics are tested before and after rebuild
- Includes Billet intake flanges and seals (*M8® utilize stock flanges)
- Includes Cometic® throttle body gasket
- Double sealed bearings
- Engineered for maximum performance to outperform competition
- Available in red, blue,black or silver
- Made in USA
Please Read before sending in your unit:
- Unit must be stripped of all gaskets and mounting hardware (fuel rail, map sensor, injectors) or there will be a $50 disassembly fee.
- Do NOT remove internal electronics
- Make sure the unit is packaged in a sturdy box and secure with bubble wrap so it is not damaged in transit. Any damaged throttle bodies will be returned as is. It is smart to insure your package with the shipping company
- Throttle body must be in good working condition before sending in. If you aren't sure if it works, don't send it in!